Saturday, April 26, 2008

A blurb

It's the middle of the night since it's past 10 and I'm tired. I have just returned from the Newsboy's concert. Yes, Iam still in love with the lead singer, even though he's married. No, I am not likely to get over it soon. It's the combination of his passion for the Lord, and his Austrailian accent. And also his eye makeup.
Kara leaned over to me at the concert and said, "I can see why you're in love with him."
Which was somewhat helpful. I am hopeless, after all. Her compassion was very comforting.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

wow, and I didn't see you... It was awesome. Bought a couple of cd's and the girls got them signed by Article One and Rush of Fools. good stuff

Anonymous said...

teeny-boppers all over again!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Newsboys!!!

Lynda, you were there? You totally could've been rockin out with us!!

k

Kelly said...

Lynda, I wondered if you might be there. Wasn't it fantastic? That man can preach as well as he can sing.

Lynda said...

had a friend call with 2 free tickets at the last minute, so I bought a ticket for $15. 3 for $15 isn't bad... loved it. we were center stage right behind the more expensive seats . And, yes, he can preach. would love to have a copy of that.