I am Miss Elizabeth Bennett! I knew Colin Firth ardently admired and loved me, on account of he continously sends brooding and passionate glances my way!
I'm Emma!!! Love Emma! That was so fun! I love the last question...I let others deal with crisis and congratulate myself for being right all along! :0 Is that wrong??
7 comments:
I am Elinor Dashwood.
I don't even know who Anne Elliot is. Perhaps I need to read more....
Why did you want me to take this quiz? and who is Elinor Dashwood?
Dad
I am Miss Elizabeth Bennett!
I knew Colin Firth ardently admired and loved me, on account of he continously sends brooding and passionate glances my way!
A nony mous is Jo by-the-by. Or should I say Lizzie!
I'm Emma!!! Love Emma! That was so fun! I love the last question...I let others deal with crisis and congratulate myself for being right all along! :0 Is that wrong??
k
Who's Anne Elliot??
k
Post a Comment