If I fill my tank once a week for the next year, at 4.00 a gallon, I'll spend 3536.00 on gas. At 5.00, it's 4420.00.
So, If I only fill up every other week, I could save 1768.00 over the next year Or 2210.00 at 5.00.
You?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ugh, math! Let's see: if my tank is 22 gallons and there are 52 weeks in a year and gas is $4.79 here in Seattle right now, that makes for ..... yep, a really big number!
But, if I go back to working virtually from home: my tank is 10 gallons, there are still 52 weeks in a year but I only fill up every other week and gas was $3.80 two weeks ago, that makes ...... for a really big pay raise!
1 comment:
Ugh, math! Let's see: if my tank is 22 gallons and there are 52 weeks in a year and gas is $4.79 here in Seattle right now, that makes for ..... yep, a really big number!
But, if I go back to working virtually from home: my tank is 10 gallons, there are still 52 weeks in a year but I only fill up every other week and gas was $3.80 two weeks ago, that makes ...... for a really big pay raise!
I want to go home!!!!!
kjp
Post a Comment