Sunday, June 01, 2008

Mike's surprise party

Jenine the wise planned a surprise party for her handsome husband, Mike. She's been working on it since March, and she managed to keep the secret from him. This photo shows Mike's arrival. He is looking at his son (on the far right), who drove from Oregon to be here for the day.
My son, D' managed to squeeze himself into this picture, also.
Look at my skinny sister in short-shorts and high heels. Somebody get that girl some hiking boots.
Mike and Jenine had been gone all morning, while we got things ready. He called home at one point to check on the kids. Kara answered the phone, thinking it was a call from Jenine. When Kara heard Mike's voice, she ran around looking for one of Mike's kids, and the ensuing confusion had Mike convinced that his children had friends over while he and Jenine were gone. This is a big No-no. He was all ready to discipline those partying rascals. Imagine his amazement when he found that the party was his!
40 is an advanced age. As Mike is my cousin, I've known him always. It's very difficult to imagine him as a Grown up, Even when I see the fine man that he is, right before my eyes.
Patsy and Kara are pictured here. I don't know for sure what Patsy is communicating here. Either she wants 2 drinks, or she wants you to have peace. It's a little unclear.
Denise is here smiling with Kris and Lisa chatting next to her. Denise is Jenine's sister, and my friend, she is beautiful and also very muscular, as she works out at the gym all the time.
Now, I have to post this and go work up another post for you. You see, blogger limits how many photos I can download in one post, so I have to create an entirely new one.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Did you know (apparently not) that you can click on the little picture icon and upload five more pictures to your post? And then five more? There is no limit to the number of photos in each post. The only limit I have is my patience, waiting for them to upload.

Try it!