Monday, July 03, 2006

I hate computers

This is comical....Or it would be if I wasn't so very annoyed. I can't figure out how to get my photo posted by my name. For that matter, I can't figure out how to access most of my pictures at all! When I was in Junior high school, we had the very first computer lab in the state (or so I remember) and we learned a primitive form of computer operation. We were not taught to type, unfortunately. And we were certainly not taught anything that is useful to me today. Junior High was so long ago that it's not even called that anymore. Now it's called "middle school". Why do they call it that? My eldest son is of an age to attend that in the Fall. Sixth grade is way too young to be learning (or not learning as the case may be) things of such importance. Now it is my responsibility to teach what I do not know myself! Alas! But I digress.....I was unaware of blogs until recently. By "recently" I mean last weekend. Actually, I had read Cathy's, but I thought is was an oddity. I chalked it up to her rather stunning creativity. Do you know that lots of people do this? Amazing.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Kelly Lee, Give me a call any time you need blogging help. I have learned some tricks from my computer geek husband. We can get a picture up in no time (as lon as you already have it stored on your computer).

Cathy said...

Well, you've obviously spent enough time playing that you've figured out the picture thing. Look at that GORGEOUS shot!

I'm sending pictures your way today... just uploaded everything from the weekend to my computer.

Ace said...

Pretty insane, innit?
Throw a dart at the world map (provided it lands not on water) and there you go - there'll be a blogger. Although I am pretty certain even if it did hit an aquatic body, there would be a blogger blogging on his/her laptop via SAT Internet while sitting on his/her ship/life boat/raft.

Wooden raft. Teehee.

Hi Kelly! Do you have books in your corner? And coffee? And sweet delicacies? And a bean bag? A bean bag is essential

Jenn said...

Kelly, meet Aakanksha. Aakanksha, meet my cousin Kelly. Kanks stopped by my site one day and introduced herself and we've been fast bloggedy friends ever since. She's great and one day when I visit Australia I will stay with her!

Ace said...

Yes I most certainly did!
Yes we most certainly are!
Yes you most certainly will!