Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm outta here

I really need to go pack lunches because we're going skiing today. WHOO HOOO!!!
But, I have to tell you about my day yesterday.
I got a cortizone shot in my elbow for a case of whatever-the-heck is wrong with my elbow. That was painful. All day. And the doctor totally lied to me. He said it was just going to be a pinch. It hurt all day long. I hate when doctors lie.
My baby sister got in a car wreck. She is very sore about the head and neck, but seems to be ok. Her car is not ok. Poor girl!
I had extra children for 13 hours yesterday. 13 HOURS. It was a long day.
But today I am going skiing. My formerly broken toe and my tendonitis and my messy house can just go to Congo for all I care. I am going skiing.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm so impressed that you ski.

I am terrified of skiing.

T-E-R-R-I-F-I-E-D.

So much so, that I've never done it.

Don't ever invite me to go skiing with you. (Unless you include a trip to that restaurant with the crab and goat cheese quesadillas.)

Sorry about your shot. Don't you find that the older you get, the more whiney you get about pain? I have, for sure. I could never have a baby now. I'm certain I'd faint. Or die. Or something awful.

Have a great weekend. I'm off to CA until Wednesday.