I'm home.
And I want to go back.
The thing is, here I feel pulled in so many directions, and there I wasn't.
Already I am finding my schedule double-booked, and there's obligations, and no time for the stuff I want to do. My kids are so happy to have friends that they are busy, and I am still not unpacked.
And we leave again in less than 2 weeks.
I need to have a week here with nothing else to do so that I can clean and unpack. Then, I want another week with nothing to do so I can do fun stuff here with my kids. Plus, there's people I really want to see, and work I have to do, and bills to pay and a yard to care for. Are you feeling the stress?
I am.
Deep, cleansing breaths....
I'll get back to you once my attitude improves!
1 comment:
where are you headed for next? back to Seattle? or another adventure?
kjp
Post a Comment