Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Before every event

BRRRRING

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's me. Are you getting ready?"

"Yeah, I just took a shower."

"Shower? Should I shower?"

"When was the last time you showered?"

"Right. I'd better do that. What are you wearing?"

" Well, I don't know. I was going to wear my shorts and a tank top, and bring a swimsuit to change into."

"No! Wear the swimsuit, and bring the clothes. Are you really wearing shorts?"

"Should I not? What are you wearing? Are the shorts dumb? I'll wear my black skirt instead. Are you doing make-up?"

"The skirt is good; You look good in the skirt. Are you wearing make-up?"

"Of course I'm wearing make-up, but I am not going to look like I'm wearing make-up."

"What are you bringing food-wise?"

"Seriously? I don't know! I've gotta go if I'm going to cook!"

"Oh, my gosh! I've got to go shower!"

"See you there!'

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

No comments: