Thursday, January 18, 2007

Paj's Meme

Tag, you're it!
It’s your turn to answer these Q’s, and email your answers to me because I’m curious about you. Or, even better, post them here if you like! If you have a blog, you must answer them on your blog and then tag someone else.
Q’s:
What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? Raising kids, hands down. It's the very hardest work ever, but there are daily rewards. Plus, I learn so much along the way! We get to laugh all the time, we don't have to keep our work indoors, and I can go to work in my PJs.
What’s the one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? Acting, like on a real stage. I am going to do it again, you just watch.
If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? I think Shakespeare. He would teach me about writing and human nature. I dunno, maybe I would go for Mother Teresa and learn how to love people.
What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? You all should answer this instead of me!....loud, effervessent, intense
What 2 words do you wish could describe yourself? tiny, organized
What are your top 3 passions and why? #1 Jesus, duh! Top 3? I am passionate about everything. #2 Um...Add my people, that's a large umbrella. My people include all those people that I love. I am very passionate about my people. #3 And learning. My own learning, and those I teach. That's bible study, homeschool, and martial arts.
Write and answer one question that you’d like to ask someone. I would ask God Why He allows such difficulty for those He loves. People, Good people, suffer so dreadfully, and I don't understand why it has to be so bad. That's my question...I don't know the answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, you're effervessent!!!! That's the perfect word to describe you. The only time your bubbles go out is an hour or two after you've had wine.
funny ! ! ! !

KJP said...

What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? Developing an Artifical Intelligence operating system.

What’s the one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? Writing data base management systems.

If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? Maxfield Parrish - layering and glazing in painting.

What 3 words might your best friends or family use to describe you? intimidating, unpredictable, opinionated

What 2 words do you wish could describe yourself? artistic, kind

What are your top 3 passions and why? Christianity, kids, art

Anonymous said...

yah, I bet champagne would keep her effervessent!