Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday

I keep blogging in my head. I do this frequently. Unfortunately, this is not only ineffective, it is also deceptive. You see, once I log in, I see that I never actually posted the article in my head, and by then I've forgotten what I wrote about in the first place. It's very annoying.
There are so many funny little things to write about. I really should stay on the job.

Like, for instance; My sweet cousin had her first child this week. After 50!!! HOURS!!! of LABOR!!!! And though that part is not remotely funny, the fact that he had no name was worthy of a little chuckle. "He-who-has-not-been-named." Only, now he has a very erudite sounding name, and so the blog I never wrote is now irrelevant. Too bad.
So, Jessi has now had more labor with one birth than I ever had with two.
Ouch.

There are other things, funny things. I love funny things. Don't you love to laugh?
...........
Now, I have been on the phone since I wrote that last sentence and I lost my entire train of thought. Which is not that unusual. I often lose my train of thought. I figure it takes a real big brain to lose something like a train.
So, instead of writing more amusing tid-bits from my little world, I am going to go get myself put together for the day. Happy Friday, folks.

1 comment:

KJP said...

Erudite? Who talks like that!

Do you know I tried to use maudlin in a sentence while in Seattle and could find no appropriate situation to do so? Bet I will not be able to use erudite either!!!!!!

50 hours! Bet she sleeps for quite a while after that one! eepah!

So, you blasting off tomorrow back to the northwest?