I like very much when people come over hungry. I get that Jewish Mother thing going on, where I want to feed people to show them that I love them.
Do not ever tell me that you are not hungry, because this is what I'll hear, "I hate your food." Then I will speak in a sort of Italian accent and say "Why you not eating? You hate-a my cooking? Why you no love me?"
Seriously, I should eat more and wear an apron. Then I could guilt you into coming home more, and also into joining me in corpulence. This is why God gave me boys. Never could a woman-child eat so much as these young men.
Yesterday, after I had cried all night so my eyes were swollen and red, and I was functioning on two hours of sleep, my son said, "Mom, you look pretty." This is also why God gave me boys. That single compliment kept me from homicide all day long.
Plus, also, too, as well, they can get a bunch of work done in one afternoon when there's something they want to be allowed to do. I love that God gave me boys.
3 comments:
Boys are good, no doubt. Just keep feedin em Mom!
Nah, a true Jewish mother would already being setting her sons up with her friend's, sister's, daughter's, friend's daughter!
kjp
Well, then, I qualify.
M' is betrothed to Kara's daughter. Has been since she was born!
Post a Comment