I totally lost a few things.
22 things.
Pounds, actually.
Isn't that just something?
I lost 10 back this summer. Then I leveled off for a bit. Since January 1st I sort of misplaced 12 more.
The strangest thing about it is that I really haven't been excercising, nor trying very hard. My friends say it's a stress related thing, and I think there's something to that. I have been eliminating a whole huge stress factor from my life, so I am not eating to cope.
I am eating differently.
Part of it could be that I edged my weight up bit by bit last winter, with the whole being-on-crutches thing. And now I am inching back to normal.
22 is a lot. Was I really that...um.....curvy? Ok, don't answer that. I saw photos of me, and it was not a good thing. I feel better now. Lots better.
Just imagine what would happen if I would excercise!
5 comments:
Congrats! It's funny but I always end up gaining weight when I exercise more.
It's quite freaky, to be honest. I feel all skinny, but I look exactly the same when I look in the mirror.
woo hoo-nice, 22 lbs makes more difference that you realise. You clothes must be fitting differently? feeling Better?
I say good job! Be healthy, be happy:)
more like losing a few hundred pounds, eh?
ha ha ha anon!!
right on!!!
love you K,
~paj
Post a Comment