Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cleaning up after the kids

French fries are not good for a girl's figure.
I have had approximately 78 servings this evening.
With Fry Sauce.
Why did the kids leave so much behind?
It's this alarming Carbohydrate Psycosis that hits me on a cyclical basis. I am frenzied. Some women eat chocolate...wait, that's a fantastic idea. Usually I am more of a salty/fried food girl.
Every few weeks I eat until I can no longer keep my jeans buttoned. Then I stager to my bed and moan in misery until sleep o'rtakes me. I think of it as a sort of hormone replacement therapy.
Yesterday I ate three exceedingly large bowls of Cheerios with sugar. For a snack.
Today it was brushetta, trout, mashed potatoes, veggies, and cheesecake. And then curly fries.
It's a force of nature to large to fight.
And I am struggling to breathe. Where is the elastic waistband?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, oh my! I'll do that once in a while with ice cream... hey, what a good idea!

BTW, what kind of sauce? LOL!

KJP said...

You know those frozen chocolate cream pies? I used to love to eat a whole one, while still frozen. To each their weakness, I guess!

In Holland they all eat fries with mayo. It is just about the national dish anymore. I guess they never heard of a heart attack they did not want to personally experience!

Kelly said...

Fry sauce is basically Thousand Island Salad Dressing.
I'm better now. No longer slamming carbs.

Anonymous said...

remember low carb ?
jd