Well, then, you've been neglected.
Sorry about that.
Where shall I start? Oh, I know. I'll tell you about getting picked up on. Men usually don't hit on me. Not unless I haven't showered. They apparently dig that. I was in the wilds of Nevada this morning, on the very last leg of our road trip, when a nice man in a gas station bought my coffee. He opened the conversation by asking where my shoes were, on account of it was snowing and I was wearing flip-flops. He was kinda cute. He was also ahead of me in the line, and he told the cashier to add my bottled water and coffee to his bill. He also asked if I wanted breakfast, (these gas stations in the wilds of Nevada double as cafes). I declined.
We're home at last.
There's laundry goin'. There's bills to be paid. We need groceries. Catch up after a vacation is such a drag. Alas!
It's always good to come home, though.
I've missed you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment