After hanging curtains in my office, and making up a shower curtain in my bathroom, I began to unpack. I was going to move back in October, so Kara and I packed up all kinds of stuff and put in in the garage. Today, I began unpacking.
I have more boxes filled with pretty stuff than Martha Stewart on her way to jail.
I collect tea cups. And tea sets. Actually, most anything porcelain or crystal.
I collect lovely old bibles. And pretty old books. Also, new books. I am a library unto myself.
I collect book ends. Love them. Because...duh! Book ends go with books, doncha know?
I collect antique linens. Like doillies. But then, you knew that.
I also have a spastic camera that will not take still shots of inanimate objects. I managed only these two shots of all the pictures I took. The others looked like the mirrors and bookcases were in rapid motion.
So, that was all I really had to say. G'night.
3 comments:
Our cameras must be brothers... I can't take a non-blurry picture of a still shot to save my life with that thing!
YEA!!!!!!!You've Unpacked!
Can't wait to see!
k
I WANT TO SEE YOUR MISTREATMENTS !
I GUESSE I WILL HAVE TO COME OVER .
J
Post a Comment