The unpacking is getting a little out of control. I have so much pretty stuff; have I mentioned this?
I want to display it ALL. My house is like one of those stores where they sell home decorating stuff, and you walk thru really slowly because every inch is an explosion of trinkets, and lace, and fabric, and frames. Oh, and weapons. And books, and teacups, and those big smelly candles. It's like one of those stores. I love it.
The down side to this profusion, is that it calls for a great deal of dusting.
There's another downside, which is that all this chaos in decorating means that any chaos in clutter is just over-the-top-overwhelming. The bottom line? My house is basically overwhelming. Kara! Come pack up some of this junk!
I have been hurtling headlong thru a very rapid passing of time. Have you had the same problem? April is in two weeks. That means we have... (how many?) shopping days until Christmas. Seriously! We are nearly at summer, then the school year again, and then holidays. I am only just now writing '08 on my checks. But summer is close, and that is something.
You know how I keep bragging about my whole weight loss pride? Well, I am wondering why I don't look better than I do. Could it be that I need to exercise? Or is it the age I am? It's very irritating. I am smaller, according to both the scale and the dress size, but I do not look 20. That was really the look I was going for.
I will soon be driving to California. Driving. I am afraid of this. There's bad guys out there on the open road. I am pretty sure my car will break down in the middle of nowhere, and we'll be killed at a rest stop, and our bodies will be consumed by some scavenger bird. Other than that, I am really excited about California. I am excited about being there, but not about going there, if you see what I mean. We will be seeing my Granny and Grandpa. Also my Aunt and Uncle. Also my Cousins. We have a wonderful family.
I need more coffee...
Errare humanum est
3 comments:
Remember, you are a BlackBelt!
Kick butt! and pray.
(preferably ahead of time)
and car maintenance is good, too.
Oh, you are so funny! Have a wonderful trip to CA. We just moved from there in November... I don't miss it. lol Well, maybe a tiny bit. But I'll never admit to saying that. :o)
O.K settle down, girl, and take a BIG breath. Your house is beautiful in all it's clutter, it's very much you, and I love that. You look gorgeous in your size six, and you are going to have a fabulous trip to California and come home all in one piece!
AND, i'm not packing anything again any time soon so you can just forget it! :)
k
Post a Comment