Apparently, if your brakes shriek when you apply pressure to them, that's bad. Mine only squeaked a little, and it was annoying. But much like the windshield wiper that flapped in the wind, I ignored the problem. Today, I got new brakes.
I took my car to the nice men over at Econo Lube. Love them. They replaced a couple belt thingys, too. Now I have new belts and matching brake shoes. Get it? If only my car carried a handbag.
I am now road worthy.
And who cares about the money? Money-shmoney. What's a few hundred dollars here and there? That's what credit cards are for. Right?
Other than that, I am really far from being ready to go on this trip. Like, cleaning? Packing?
I am going to bed about now. It's 8 pm.
I figure that sleep is really what I need. I'll be way more energized, and motivated, with a good night's rest. And also I will gorge myself on fewer chocolate chip cookies if I get some sleep. And also, too, I will get back to half caff coffee. Plus, my brain wave activity will be above my car's shoe size.
G'nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment