Please see "I Envy my Beagle" for the new and improved text.
Let it be clear to all that I love martial arts, and that I love my martial arts school!
I have been deputised to ................... any people who ................ (and you know who you are!)
I feel very good about my instructor who says he takes a hard line on those who.............. He is a good man to teach us how to protect and defend! I look forward to using my skills to ................... whenever the need arises. My instructor is pretty serious about keeping a high level of integrity within his school.
Truly, the pen is at least as mighty as the sword!
3 comments:
Can I add that I love blogging?
L-O-V-E blogging.
It's absolutely better than punching people.
it's because sometimes you do punch people when you blog.
;-)~paj
ha ha ha
jenine
Post a Comment