I woke up this morning at 5:30 without my alarm. It's a strange thing, that. There's a bit of a storm whipping about outside, and there seems to be new snow falling. It's falling fiercely, and I can actually hear it tapping upon the window. No gentle snowfall, this.
I have my Johanna in town, and she is fantastic as a house guest. She's one of my beloved cousins, and her presence here is another reminder of how very thankful I am for the family within which I find myself. We have a treasure here, in this heritage.
Jo and I are looking forward to connecting for a few days. We have so much to catch up on. We'll solve all our troubles, and then move on to solving the world's troubles. We'll stay up too late and listen to music, we'll eat and drink, and watch the snow.
If you're really lucky, I'll pull out that camera and finally take some pictures.
2 comments:
Enjoy my sisty uglar for me! You've stolen her away just in time for her birthday. Maybe you guy should have a party for her and A.
Have a lovely visit, friend.
Smooches.
Post a Comment