Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hate is a very strong word

Do you know someone who is bitter and angry and selfish?
I am so in danger of becoming that person.
You should pray for me.
I am dealing with a few difficult people/situations. I am in danger of becoming that which I hate.
Isn't that ironic?
I hate controlling, domineering, caustic, bitter people.
I hate injustice, selfishness, and lying. Self pity, too.
And it's just further injustice to find within myself these very sorts of horrors.
It's feeling very good to vent. May I continue?
Other things I hate:
Weak men who ought to be strong.
Overbearing women who ought to be meek.
Bread that has no flavor.
Static cling.
Lying gossips.
Poverty.
Sweet potatoes cooked with marshmallows.

So, now that you've gotten used to not reading this blog every day, I am going to start posting every random thought which enters my head, in an attempt to make up for lost time. So, get used to reading again!
Hopefully, after a good nights rest, I won't be quite so dangerously close to falling into horrifying character qualities. There's a lot to be said for sleeping well. I never sleep well in someone else's bed. Not that I do that often, but you know what I mean.
Perhaps I should post photos instead. I'll look into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just sick! How could you hate sweet potatoes cooked with marshmallows? That is an insult to all the Pilgrims & Indians that invented the dish for Thanksgiving!
Gosh!