Mistreatment is sweeping the Nation.
Have you read the Nester's Blog? Go look in my side bar and go read.
Everybody's doing it.
She doesn't do window treatments; she does mistreatments, which I think is witty as can be.
And the thing? It's contagious.
Seriously, it's fatal.
Read her blog enough, and you will become a widow mistreater.
I bought upholstery tacks, which are very cheap at Wal-Mart. Then, I started in on the fabric.
It's too much fun. Next, I have to actually commit to hanging the fabric. I am so afraid of that commitment. I'll work on photos once I do that. K? Because I know you're all breathless with the anticipation of my glorious windows.
Also? I am now a size 6. You know how I was complaining about my low self esteem because I was all chubby? Now I am an S.L.B. This stands for Skinny Little B.......eing, or something like that. My friend, Kris, coined the term. My self esteem seems to have improved, aka, I'm insufferable.
Do you have any idea how motivating weight loss can be? Never mind that I was all lazy and overeating to gain 25 pounds in the first place. Now I am a model of self control and virtue. I have 3 pounds to go. Now that I am all bragging about my slender self, I suppose God will punish me with chocolate. There was that line from The Devil Wears Prada, "I am just one stomach flu away from my goal weight." That's just gross. True, but gross.
I hope your day is full of all that makes you happy. Do something to delight the people God has placed within your scope of influence. Wouldn't it be fun if we could go out to lunch and chat in person about all the wonders of our lives?
Carpe Diem, friends.
4 comments:
I HAD to comment... (not sure how I got here though!) I too, am dying to mistreat my windows. I bought fabric, but can't seem to get up the nerve to actually use it! I'm a "wannabe" mistreater! lol
I just mistreated my shower. I purchased clearance curtains at Wal-Mart for 4 dollars. They are the tab-top variety, so they hung beautifully from my shower curtain hooks. This is fun!
GREAT idea! I asked the Nester what she did about shower curtains but never got a response. She's busy fringe shopping!
size 6 and mistreatments?
Life is good!
Post a Comment