Monday, March 31, 2008

About nothing at all

I know what you are thinking: Get a life, already, and quit blogging 87 times a day. I know! I'm sick.

There is a new ginormous phone directory on my doorstep every day of the week. Why is this? Who uses those things? They weigh at least as much as the Nester with wet hair (She's a size 2).
I threw away three from this county, and one from another county that I don't live in. Have I told you that I learned how to tear one in two with my bare hands? Mad skills, I tell you. I should recycle them , I guess. That would be environmentally responsible. Of course, not printing the foul things would spare a small forest. That would be environmentally responsible.

This is avoidance for me. Time to pay bills? Check the blog. Time to download photos? Post a few. Children in the other room? Check everyone else's blog. This is a disease. I need a 12 step program. Therapy.

Ugh. I need to do....something.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love that you said 'ginormous'
And think of this, you could be spending cash on personal therapy-but instead you are allowing yourself a creative outlet which gives you at least a little constructive feedback. Right?
Let me know if you find a blogger addict anonymous, I could start a local chapter!
love ya~