Most of these are from the day that we went to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk.
If you ever woke in the night wondering what I look like without makeup on, why, this is your lucky day. Or un-lucky day, as it were.
Allow me to introduce my cousin, Johanna, whose name is a waft. She, herself is a great deal of fun. We ran like teeneagers thru the amusement park. Ate garlic fries (talk about a waft!) and even had a Mike's Hard lemonade.
Now, I'll spare you the bikini shots, because this is not that kind of blog. But, I can assure you that we were serious California beach babes. It was, like 60 degrees, and we were in the sand in our glorious figure baring bikini tops. Funny, no one really stops to oogle anymore. Not at me, anyway. Johanna and her 20-something-self was cute as can be.
I love this beach with all my heart.
And tell me, have you ever seen a more handsome man in all your life? He's married, or I would have snatched him up.
This is my Grandpa, and he has ruined me for all other men. No one is as wise, and kind, and energetic, and wonderful, as this individual.
And I get to stand next to him. Ain't I lucky?
2 comments:
Oh - it's Granny's kitchen... brings back such lovely memories for me. And the picture of the boardwalk? Happy times. Remember all those happy times?
Looks like a VERY fun vacation.
Good for you.
I know that beach! I lived in Monterey for 2.5 years. Did you go to the Mystery Spot? lol My kids thought that was a hoot!
Post a Comment