Reporting in from the Holiday Inn, live in Winnemucca, Nevada. Aren't I a dedicated blogger?
No, I did not gamble.
The boys are clearing out the complimentary breakfast. That alone is worth the price of the room!
The room had a TV, of course. The boys thought they'd died and gone to Heaven. That is a terrible invention! Seriously, I could step up on this here soapbox and give you an hour's tirade, but there's driving to do.
We are off across the wilds of Nevada.
We should arrive in Sunny Saratoga in time for afternoon tea. Granny and Grandpa do things like afternoon tea. They are very refined. Which reminds me of a story about creamer and an unsuspecting matre de. I'll have to divulge the details later....
See ya in Cali!
1 comment:
a message for D.
aroof, roouwl, awhoo,awhoo,hawoool.
(I think this means, I miss you)
from Ony...
Dad
Post a Comment