Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's all in my head

Ah, it's Wednesday.
We all know what that means, don't we?
I have no idea. I thought you might enlighten me.
So far, it has meant that I read my bible in bed with hot coffee. Also that I read all my favorite blogs. If you have a few minutes, you should go over there--> to my sidebar, and read "Crossroads."
Crossroads is by my imaginary friend, Jim. Actually, Jim is not imaginary. He seems to be quite real, from what I can tell. It's my friendship with him that is imaginary.
Blogs do that to you. They make you think you are friends with people that you do not, in fact, know.
Jim has some good writing over there today. He's been doing that a lot. I am all interested in his life. The past work in Forestry, his kids, his wife, his thoughts on Scripture.
Blogs are the new Soap Opera. I am hooked.

On another tangent:
The Newsboys are coming to town. My goal in life is to win tickets to go see them. I saw them in concert last Summer at Creation at the Gorge, and I was all in love with the lead singer. Do you remember this? I came home and researched him like a groupie-stalker. I found out he was married, and so I ate a box of chocolates. But there's no law that says I can't go see them in concert again. Right? I love their music, I love how clever their lyrics are, and I loved the clear presentation of Truth. You know, plus, he's not too hard on the eyes.

That being the full extent of my morning's thoughts, I shall bid you a fond farewell for the time being.
Have a splendid Wednesday Experience, my friends (both real and imaginary).

5 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I am recovering from some horrible bug and am jamming to Banana Pancakes while in my jammies, reading your wonderful blog. You have a great writing style. Thanks for visiting!

Melissa Stover said...

thanks for coming out to my party this week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, that's very kind!

In all honesty, some of what you written has hit me so hard, so good, you'll never know. Thank you.

Imaginary? No, I'm afraid we are very real!

KJP said...

Hey Kelly,

If you see Steve walking through the crowd at intermission (as he sometimes does), say HI to him. He is a real nice guy... Wish I was there though! I love their music.

The Nester said...

I think we are imaginary friends too. I always wonder when I am in Hobby Lobby if I am standing in line in front of someone who has read my blog. And commented. And now they hate me because I am the person in line on the phone with my kids with a cart full of stuff and a coupon needing 2 separate transactions...